- What is a Named Insured?
- Who can make changes to an insurance policy?
- Why do banks ask to be listed as additional insureds?
- Should I buy home and auto insurance from the same agency?
- What is Actual Cash Value?
- What is a certificate of insurance?
- What is a deductible?
A certificate of insurance is a document that provides evidence of the types of insurance policies, including coverages and limits, purchased by you. This is important to have if you are providing a service that could result in large losses to your clientele should something go wrong. No matter what type of business you are working with, having a certificate of insurance gives both you and your clients peace of mind.